• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hey !

Hoshi

Inkling
NNID
Sonic-and_Miles
Eyyyyy WASSUP SQUIDBOARDS ! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
I've been playing Splatoon for over a year now, and I kinda feel tired of random teams and loneliness, so here I am to find people to play with :D (Or at least I hope so lol)
I'm not sure right now but I might join the competitive world of Splatoon. But I mainly play the game for fun !

Basic info :
- My NNID is Sonic-and_Miles (Yeah, I know, very inventive).
- My IGN is Dede. I am a lv 50 player and right now my rank is S+ but i've recently been boucing between S and S+.
- My main weapons are...
ROLLERS. ROLLERS4LIFE. I mainly use the basic Carbon Roller / CoroCoro Splat Roller. (Spoiler alert : I'm TERRIBLE with every dynamo roller, IMO they're way too slow. D: )
- I mainly use rollers but I'm often using Blasters (more precisely Grim Range or Luna Blasters), and sometimes chargers or splattershots.
- My main weapons' ranges are pretty small (except maybe for Grim Range), so I'm kind of bad with chargers because of their huge range (props to my BFF E-Liter 3K scope).
- My favorite modes are Rainmaker and Tower Control ! But I prefer Rainmaker. I don't really like Splat Zones but I can bear with it depending on the maps. Also I don't play Turf War a lot.
- Maps. I don't really have any ultimate-favorite-map-I-prefer-above-all but I pretty much like Flounder Heights,Kelp Dome, Walleye Warehouse, Blackbelly Skatepark, Arowana Mall and Mahi-Mahi Resort. The worst maps IMO are Port Mackerel, Saltspray Rig, Hammerhead Bridge and Moray Towers (more props to my best bud E-Liter. :D )
- I have an agressive playstyle.
I am beast, rawr ! :3 I am not really good in defense (maybe that's why I'm not that awesome in Splat Zones XD), but I make up for it with my offense. I rather do offensive covers (especially depending on the weapon I'm using) but I have obtained some pretty good results while trying to breakthrough with the Tower/Rainmaker sometimes. So hey. The best defense is a good offense. :D

"Bonus" info :
- You can find me on Discord (Hoshi#2520), or Skype (try hoshistar06). But my computer is pretty bad so Skype keeps crashing. I mainly use Hoshi as an ID but I sometimes change and pick Dede (Splatoon is an exemple).
- My time zone is CET. I play Splatoon practically every day (or every 2 days) depending on the modes/the work I have for school and I usually play on afternoons/evenings.

Well, I think I've said everything I wanted you to know about me, I hope to spend good times in Squidboards :D
(Also sorry for the english mistakes I might make, I'm French.)

Last edited:

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Cool avatar ;P

Also wilkommen!
I'm down to play splashoon with nigh anyone, hence why I play randoms almost always whenever I get a chance to sploon.

Buuuut I sadly haven't had much time as of the past month or so to play, and I probably won't have much time until after good ol' Dec. 25th =[

Alternatively, there are a lot of groups around here! so have a looksee around and get to know some peeps through their group threads!
There are a couple others that evade my memory at the moment, but one sub-forum for groups is squid-locator.

As for your playstyle, I personally love to go crazy flanking, especially with a brush or sploosh >=P
It's odd though, that you say your defense is poor.
I always thought of the carbon roller as a defensive ambush type

So your defense might be just a touch better than you may think.
Also, I didn't spot any grammar/spelling errors on a quick read through.

I frequent the bragging thread, dead sea salt unloading thread, and weapons/subs/specials forum, so stop by anytime =)

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Premium
Welcome @Hoshi! I hope you enjoy the forums! :)

You might be interested in hanging out with a casual play group I'm in. We have a private battle session every Saturday at 9:30 PM CET. There's a section for the group here on Squidboards, and there's also a Discord chat so if you'd like to join that, just let me know and I'll send you an invite link! ;)

And don't worry about your English; it looks totally native! It's even better than that of some native speakers! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom