• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hey!!

Tinkalila

Inkling
NNID
Tinkalila
Hi, I'm Tinka! I got splatoon on release date, and I finished the singleplayer and leveled up all the way so now I kinda just hang around in online battles! I main the .52 gal deco and the splattershot jr!

NNID
Kaina-Dani
Hi Tinka and welcome to the boards!! I was able to snag the Inkling Girl Amiibo on launch day but sadly didn't get the game until a week later. But WOW is it amazing!
The .52 gal deco is an AMAZING weapon and my second favorite! My favorite is actually your other weapon mentioned here, the wonderful ol' Splattershot Jr!! Just love those bubblers...;)

Feel free to add me if you ever want someone to play with, and I hope you enjoy your time on the boards! If you ever have any questions, there are A LOT of people here who know a TON about the game and are super friendly! :)

Hope to see you around both here and alone!

Nair

Full Squid
NNID
Goldenwolfy
I'm just a buster, I'll get a picture eventually. But for now i'm just a yung A- squidaroo foolin with (Most often to least often): Splash-O-Matic, Tentatek, Duel and Custom Squelchers, Aerosprays, .52, New Squiffer/Kelp Charger, Rollers, cuz lmao, but rare, and Eliter.

Feel free to add me, I play a lot of ranked though, but I do stop and play turf war now and again.

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
Hey Tinkalila, welcome to the community! Great choices in weapon, I'm a fan of the .52 myself!

If you need anything feel free to PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom