1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Heyho!

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by shani, Mar 6, 2016.

1. shani

shani Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    shani_ace
    Hi everybody,

I've been a member for quite some time, but so far only as a reader.
    I satisfy my Splatoon addiction mostly in the Nintendolife forums, but since the squidboards obviously cover more about our favourite game, I decided to become more active here too!

Early on, I became obsessed with the abilitiy probabilities and getting the gear that I want. Now I can't wait for the game-changing 2.6.0 update on Tuesday! While researching, I often landed on Squidboards for all kinds of information about Splatoon. So it makes sense to include Squidboards into my daily routine. :)

I'm currently at ~ 400 hours of playtime and just yesterday I discovered the Bumperbrush mode on youtube. After I posted it in the Splatoon thread over at NL, we played it and a version of Hide & Seek today. Then someone pointed out that there are even more modes on Squidboards.

Looking forward to discuss and play with you guys!

Cheers,

shani

yokokazuo likes this.
  2. Floating Eyeball

Floating Eyeball Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Stanley618
    Welcome to the community!

shani likes this.
  3. Koah15

Koah15 Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Zgameing
    Welcome to squidboards and nice bumper cars. And I can't wait till the patch Tuesday

shani likes this.
  4. yokokazuo

yokokazuo Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    NagoyaKazuo
    Welcome my friend! :p

I've only played online with everyone on NL, but I also spend my time on here reading through some threads and I usually update news about Japanese splat fests. I've also been working on focusing on gear more recently so I've been reading through the forums to help me know which gear I should use.

shani likes this.