• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Heyho!

shani

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
shani_ace
Hi everybody,

I've been a member for quite some time, but so far only as a reader.
I satisfy my Splatoon addiction mostly in the Nintendolife forums, but since the squidboards obviously cover more about our favourite game, I decided to become more active here too!

Early on, I became obsessed with the abilitiy probabilities and getting the gear that I want. Now I can't wait for the game-changing 2.6.0 update on Tuesday! While researching, I often landed on Squidboards for all kinds of information about Splatoon. So it makes sense to include Squidboards into my daily routine. :)

I'm currently at ~ 400 hours of playtime and just yesterday I discovered the Bumperbrush mode on youtube. After I posted it in the Splatoon thread over at NL, we played it and a version of Hide & Seek today. Then someone pointed out that there are even more modes on Squidboards.

Looking forward to discuss and play with you guys!

Cheers,

shani

Koah15

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zgameing
Welcome to squidboards and nice bumper cars. And I can't wait till the patch Tuesday

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
Hi everybody,

I've been a member for quite some time, but so far only as a reader.
I satisfy my Splatoon addiction mostly in the Nintendolife forums, but since the squidboards obviously cover more about our favourite game, I decided to become more active here too!

Early on, I became obsessed with the abilitiy probabilities and getting the gear that I want. Now I can't wait for the game-changing 2.6.0 update on Tuesday! While researching, I often landed on Squidboards for all kinds of information about Splatoon. So it makes sense to include Squidboards into my daily routine. :)

I'm currently at ~ 400 hours of playtime and just yesterday I discovered the Bumperbrush mode on youtube. After I posted it in the Splatoon thread over at NL, we played it and a version of Hide & Seek today. Then someone pointed out that there are even more modes on Squidboards.

Looking forward to discuss and play with you guys!

Cheers,

shani
Welcome my friend! :P

I've only played online with everyone on NL, but I also spend my time on here reading through some threads and I usually update news about Japanese splat fests. I've also been working on focusing on gear more recently so I've been reading through the forums to help me know which gear I should use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom