• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Heyo, Newbie here! ^^

Reyalin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xapivox
Hello, I'm Reyalin and I recently started playing Splatoon a few months ago. I've browsed the Squidboards occasionally and felt that I should sign up - considering that I'm a pretty active player now. c: I also play SSB4, Pokemon and Animal Crossing, I hope to find some people to add on my Wii U so I don't have to play alone anymore. ;^u^

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Heya Reyalin!
Welcome to the Squidboards! I hope you like it here and meet a lot of nice people~

I'd love to add you to my WiiU Friend list; even 3DS if that's fine too. I play the games you
also play, and it would be fun to play with you sometime!

Reyalin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xapivox
Heya Reyalin!
Welcome to the Squidboards! I hope you like it here and meet a lot of nice people~

I'd love to add you to my WiiU Friend list; even 3DS if that's fine too. I play the games you
also play, and it would be fun to play with you sometime!
Thanks! I hope so too. c:
aah thank you, well I'll add your nnid and you add mine? I can't get my 3DS friend code up right now, but I can message you when I can. Haha I see you like Pokemon, that's probably my favorite game out of them all. (not because I'm good at battling, more because I grew up with it xD)

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Thanks! I hope so too. c:
aah thank you, well I'll add your nnid and you add mine? I can't get my 3DS friend code up right now, but I can message you when I can. Haha I see you like Pokemon, that's probably my favorite game out of them all. (not because I'm good at battling, more because I grew up with it xD)
Sure, Feel free to message me whenever!
And yeah, I love Pokemon! I grew up with it too!
And just like you, I love battling also~

Reyalin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xapivox
Hey there! I'm sure you'll find some new friends to enjoy splatoon with~
I'll add you as well~
thank you! I'll add you as well when I get home. c:
Sure, Feel free to message me whenever!
And yeah, I love Pokemon! I grew up with it too!
And just like you, I love battling also~
I'm no good at battling though! I find it takes such a long time to build a team, with college and work in the way I never find the time anymore, sadly. :c Although I still enjoy it when I can!

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I can relate~
I'm usually too busy to work on a team also; and it does take quite a bit of time, and planning! (Using Pokemon Showdown helps a lot when planning!)
Maybe someday we can help each other work on a team!

Reyalin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xapivox
I can relate~
I'm usually too busy to work on a team also; and it does take quite a bit of time, and planning! (Using Pokemon Showdown helps a lot when planning!)
Maybe someday we can help each other work on a team!
I've used Showdown occationally, but I'm not too keen of the community there. I've had people hitting on me a few times, and I have slow connection sometimes; then I get people insulting me just for taking a little longer to make my move. xD I still use it to build teams though.

Hey, Reyalin. Welcome to Squidboards.

My NNID is 13thGalaxy, if ya want.

Pokemon is life.
Thank you! I'll add you as well when I get home then~ And yes, it has literally become my life. I like to make my own pokemon characters and draw them, make storylines etc. The same is now happening for other games though. xD

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I've used Showdown occationally, but I'm not too keen of the community there. I've had people hitting on me a few times, and I have slow connection sometimes; then I get people insulting me just for taking a little longer to make my move. xD I still use it to build teams though.

Thank you! I'll add you as well when I get home then~ And yes, it has literally become my life. I like to make my own pokemon characters and draw them, make storylines etc. The same is now happening for other games though. xD
Aww, I can understand.
I usually only use it for the team building also!

And Oh wow, you draw too? (Same with me!) I also draw and write stories; both of them being my life too; like Pokemon!
I'm curious on what other games you're into~

warghoul

Inkling Cadet
You should share some of your drawing in the off topic section. I`d be interested in checking them out.

Reyalin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xapivox
Hey there.
Hey! ^v^
Aww, I can understand.
I usually only use it for the team building also!

And Oh wow, you draw too? (Same with me!) I also draw and write stories; both of them being my life too; like Pokemon!
I'm curious on what other games you're into~
Haha yeah, I aspire to become an illustrator hopefully. I didn't do the picture in my avatar though. As for games the ones I actively play are SSB4, Splatoon, Pokemon and Animal Crossing, as I said above. I'm going to save up for some Legend of Zelda and Xenoblade games when the time comes. <: Unfortunately I can only play games if I can handle the motion controls, since I get motion sickness far too easily. I can't play through one player on Splatoon for that reason.. ;n; If I could I'd probably be playing Skyrim, Minecraft and Fallout games as well.

You should share some of your drawing in the off topic section. I`d be interested in checking them out.
Well I don't know, perhaps I will.. ; v ; I haven't got any Splatoon related pictures yet though... I'll make a link here if I make a thread.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Hey! ^v^

Haha yeah, I aspire to become an illustrator hopefully. I didn't do the picture in my avatar though. As for games the ones I actively play are SSB4, Splatoon, Pokemon and Animal Crossing, as I said above. I'm going to save up for some Legend of Zelda and Xenoblade games when the time comes. <: Unfortunately I can only play games if I can handle the motion controls, since I get motion sickness far too easily. I can't play through one player on Splatoon for that reason.. ;n; If I could I'd probably be playing Skyrim, Minecraft and Fallout games as well.

Well I don't know, perhaps I will.. ; v ; I haven't got any Splatoon related pictures yet though... I'll make a link here if I make a thread.
That's so cool, I have the same goal~!
As for games, that's interesting. We should play SSB4, Splatoon, or even Pokemon real soon! And Yeah, I'm looking forward to the next Legend of Zelda. It's just taking forever to get here!
Sorry to hear about the motion sickness though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom