• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Heyo!

Smudge

Inkling
I've been looking through these forums for the past year but just now decided to join because of Splatoon 2 being announced.
I'm super excited for the sequel and maybe I can meet some people on here to play with on the new game later this year!

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
Welcome!
I, too, am quite hyped for Splatoon 2: what weapon do you think you'll use first?
(I'm gonna test out the Splat Duallies first, naturally)
in any case, welcome to Squidboards! Glad to have you here, and feel free to make yourself at home. :)

Smudge

Inkling
Welcome!
I, too, am quite hyped for Splatoon 2: what weapon do you think you'll use first?
(I'm gonna test out the Splat Duallies first, naturally)
in any case, welcome to Squidboards! Glad to have you here, and feel free to make yourself at home. :)
Thanks for the warm welcome! :D
Splat Duallies are my #1 choice as of right now too. They seem way too cool to pass by with their new maneuvers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom