• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Heyo

Gouf

Inkling
Rather new player here as I've just recently reached level 8 by the time of this thread posting. Names Gouf, currently enjoying the game and it's rather unusual but otherwise surprisingly fun mechanics. Glad to finally sign up to a fan site dedicated to this game and hopefully meet others in game.

Currently still learning the ropes and trying to study the mistakes and successes I have in the matches I play. Finding out that the motion controls are very hard to learn but I can imagine it being a requirement to master to complete in ranked matches.

Current weapons I'm decent at are: Slosher, Splattershot, and Splattershot Jr. Basic weapons for sure but they usually turn out to be the better weapons overall.

Current weapons I struggle to use: Classic Squiffer, Chargers overall. I've seen chargers used to it's full potential against higher level players ((Which is common, considering I'm the only single digit level in about 95% of the matches i played...Not worried about it, Just gotta adapt faster.)) But I just can't seem to use it as it's intended.

Long introduction aside, nice to meet ya and hope to catch any of y'all in game. Hopefully I'll give ya a good fight or perhaps be a decent teammate.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Practice and Patience, the two P's that are very important. I heard the motion controls are actually hard at the very beginning but turn out well easy after a few sessions. Everyone has a good fight in them. Hope you find what you seek at our boards. There's a lot of Squids jumping around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom