• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Heyy, I'm mostly just here to look over my brother

StarBot

Inkling
NNID
TheStarBot
Hello there, the name StarBot, I honestly didn't know there is a spin-off board form SmashBoards for Splatoon, kinda cool...

Anyways, I mostly came here to look over my little brother @DynamoCamostar34, he's been obsessing about this game since I bought it for him, last year.

He's been obsessing so much, that he's been drawing, watching videos and eventually joined a fanfourm.

I rarely get to chance to play this game, since I'm in highschool and I kinda enjoying Smash more, but I really enjoying what this game have so far, and I can understand why my little brother enjoys it so much.

Little more about myself
  • I really like to draw and I'm training myself to become a professorial animator when I grow up
  • I really play video games anymore, but I still love Nintendo and they're games
  • I like to read and write
  • I'm more active in the causal side of SmashBroads (I like playing competitively, but I'm not good at it and I prefer playing just for fun :) (Same can be said about Splaton)
  • I'm kinda a awkward person, both irl and online
  • I like to code :/
That's about it, again, I only really joined to look over my little brother, but considering that this is the same site behind SmashBoards, I think he's in good hands

Maybe I can learn couple of stuff about the game form you guys, so I can beat him? :D I know some tips and tricks as well.... (But he knows MUCH more)

Anyways, I hope you guys take care of my bro, and I hope I can lazily keep myself here

DynamoCamostar34

Full Squid
NNID
Rhythmkoopa34
Welcome big bro!

Here in squidboards you can learn tips, tricks, battle tactics and so much more!

Head on over to the plaza for roleplay and chat!

Maybe I can learn couple of stuff about the game form you guys, so I can beat him? :D
The booyah base can help you there!

You probably want to look out for the splat zone, unless you like splatoon competive play... (which is not) anyways, have fun in Squidboards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom