• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi. (。・_・。)

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
Welcome to SquidBoards!
I love the profile picture. I'm a big fan of Mera's art. As for resources, there's a ton on the site for improving. I'd say check out the guides section and maybe just the competitive boards in general as their is a lot. If you have any questions, feel free to ask

Alpha359

Full Squid
NNID
voyagersonic
Hello, just adding to what Silver said about improving, there are many great Splatoon YouTube channels out there including 'Nintendome', 'ThatSrb2Dude', 'Squidkids', and 'Squids Next Door' . Also, some personal advice from me, there are now 74 weapons in Splatoon, so if you get bored with one or feel like a change then don't hesitate to grab a different weapon and take it out for a spin! Try the charger out or maybe a blaster, you never know, you may actually really like the play style that comes with it, just make sure you do it in Turf War ;) At the very least it should spice things up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom