• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi All!

When did you hatch?

• Team 30+ years ago

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Team Under 30

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
NNID
WhimsicalOne
Switch Friend Code
SW-8439-3658-3097
So I'm a newbie kinda. I've clocked in about 35 hours so far in game. I'm a little obsessed to say the least. I honestly didn't even think I would like it then I tried it and whabam! My husband got it on the 13th from a friend and I just kept rolling my eyes at him becoming obsessed with it. I held out a few days just watching then gave it a try and wow I am hooked! I generally do really well with my little sploosh-o-matic and I'm about to level up to 19. Generally even if the team I randomly get put on loses, I have the highest or near highest points. Not bragging just putting it out there in hopes that maybe I would be useful to a team because I am thinking about joining one. I keep moving to better my strategy and learn new tricks too. I haven't done much as far as ranked battles go though, I mostly play regular battles. I kept wondering why some teams just work together so well as if they were talking and strategic planning thing and now I know the secret and I want iun guys! I have been on some of those teams and got my *** whooped playing against teams like that and I just didn't know why some of them were like a fine tuned machine of paint splatting awesomeness. I've been so close to super fresh a few times and it slipped right through my fingers TT_TT . I'm gonna get there dangit!
I play every day several times a day sometimes, I can play late and sometimes early it all depends on the type of day I'm having. I have no set schedule since I'm a stay at home mom and disabled. I have a genetic disorder called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome that causes other health issues and I live with chronic pain. When I'm not dealing with house, pet, or kid things while my hooligan is at school or preoccupied, I'm either crafting for my little hobby business (I love making nerdy things I REALLY need to make some cute splatoon amigurumi and clay necklaces soon) or I'm playing video games. They are like meditation in a way to help me zone out of pain and keep me sane. So yea I'm getting to be an old fart now I wonder how many of you out there are 30+. I myself am 35 but I've been playing video games all my life and couldn't imagine a world without. It has been really crazy being able to watch the evolution of gaming and I love that it keeps moving forward and getting more awesome! Age doesn't matter to me though, I have friends of all ages! I am just curious so I think I will make a poll just because I would love to see the results! I'm Anti-hate and non-judgmental. I don't discriminate with friends.
I embrace the differences in all walks of life. All races, all genders, all ages, all shapes and sizes,
all economic or cultural backgrounds, all sexual orientations, all religious affiliations, all locations,
all people who are not hateful buttfaces are welcome! <3 I am a huge fan of variety and meeting new people from all over the world. I just love how we can have so much in common and yet be so unique at the same time and that's beautiful.
So there it is, a little about me and a hello to everyone! Hope I get to know you guys more and make some new friends! <3

Windstar

Pro Squid
*opens thread and sees gigantic walls of text*

“Dang it.”

I’m not even going to try to read all of that because I really should be doing something else right now, but I can always say welcome to our little community! I hope you have a great time here!

NNID
WhimsicalOne
Switch Friend Code
SW-8439-3658-3097
*opens thread and sees gigantic walls of text*

“Dang it.”

I’m not even going to try to read all of that because I really should be doing something else right now, but I can always say welcome to our little community! I hope you have a great time here!
Yeaaah I tend to do that

“Dang it.”

I’m not even going to try to read all of that because I really should be doing something else right now, but I can always say welcome to our little community! I hope you have a great time here![/QUOTE]
yeah I tend to do that sometimes LOL thanks for the welcome though :)

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Well hello and welcome to our lovely little corner of the squidverse! =D

Rather fresh journey you've had and it's always awesome to know of other adult players around! And if you're looking for people to play with, all you ever have to do is ask. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom