• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

hi everyone!

Neva

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2770-4966-8786
Just dropping by to say hello!

I'm a 20-year-old Splatoon fan from Finland. I just got a Switch and Splatoon 2, and I'm here looking for some friendly people to play with. I'm not amazing at the game or anything but I'm trying to get better. ^^ I'm also really into Salmon run so far.

My friend code is SW-2770-4966-8786 in case anyone wants to add me. :)

Olympian_Cronus

Inkling
Hi! I'm her looking for new friends as well. I'm from the states so idk about the time difference there and if we would be able to play together but Ima send you a request now :)

Neva

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2770-4966-8786
Cool. :) I'm pretty sure I accepted your request. Times zones might be a little tricky but I do stay up playing video games at weird times so idk, I'd love to play sometime. :D

Olympian_Cronus

Inkling
Awesome. Youre actually 7 hours ahead. So if youre still up at midnight or 11 o clock your time we can catch some games. especially on weekends

2shotsofvodka

Give me all your Vodka
Hiya, welcome to squidboards Neva~

Also if you want to, we have a tgread you can put your switch fc in~ (here)
Mine is there too if you want to add me xP

Glad to have ya aboard, squiddo!

Neva

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2770-4966-8786
Awesome. Youre actually 7 hours ahead. So if youre still up at midnight or 11 o clock your time we can catch some games. especially on weekends
Great. ^^ I usually am, we can PM about that or whatever. :D

Hiya, welcome to squidboards Neva~

Also if you want to, we have a tgread you can put your switch fc in~ (here)
Mine is there too if you want to add me xP

Glad to have ya aboard, squiddo!
Hello, and welcome to the forums. Ah yes, I love salmon run! If you want, you can add me from this post here: https://squidboards.com/threads/nintendo-switch-friend-code-collection.29687/#post-228099

I also have discord if that is alright with you. But you must PM, I only like giving it privately.
Aw, thanks! :) I'll add you both when I can. And I haven't really used discord before but I'm trying to familiarize myself with it.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
If you need help with adding friends on discord later, I can give a brief description in private messaging since it isn't too obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom