• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi everyone!

Ezzekiel

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8000-7403-7542
Hey guys! I decided to make an account here and introduce myself! I've been playing Splatoon 2 since it's launch, didn't get a chance to check the game out on Wii U since I didn't really play much on the console, but heard good things about the game and wanted to check out the hype when the game launched.

I'm slowly but surely trying to get more into the community because I think this game is awesome and want to help it grow! Currently I'm A+ at Splat Zones (soon to be S rank =D), but haven't played much Rainmaker or Tower Control. I'm C rank on both and will soon try to played more Ranked (been stuck working on my gear and leveling up in Turf Wars).

So yeah, currently I main the Dualie Squelchers and P90, terrible with chargers, but working hard to improve my aim! I love to play with teams and work to get better at this game, hit me up if you wanna Splat sometime!

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Oh no, Dualie Squelchers!
Jk jk jk, but Dualies are a NIGHTMARE to deal with as a charger main! XD
I'm glad you decided to join the Splatoon community! It's super awesome! Feel free to look around the forums and talk around, including talking to me~ Hope you like it here! X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom