• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hi guys

Corobo

Inkling
NNID
KingCorobo1
Switch Friend Code
SW-8379-8726-5095
Hi, my name's Corobo. Reached S+ on two accounts in Splatoon 1 and am currently in S+ SplatZones and in S Rainmaker and TC, in Splatoon 2. I have joined because I want to discuss with, and get more involved in, the Splatoon community.

EGO-jason

Inkling
Hi, my name's Corobo. Reached S+ on two accounts in Splatoon 1 and am currently in S+ SplatZones and in S Rainmaker and TC, in Splatoon 2. I have joined because I want to discuss with, and get more involved in, the Splatoon community.
Hello Corobo,

I'm not sure if you're still here, but I think I might have played Salmon Run with you today. When we started off we both had Carbon Rollers and you were following me, hahaha. (1:05
)

I think you're a really good SR-teammate and I've seen you in Ranked as well, there you have been reliable as a teammate as well, and tough as an opponent ^^ Would you mind if I add you? Perhaps we can play SR together in the future again : )

Last edited:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Hey there, and welcome to Squidboards! Looks like you made a good impression on one person already ;) I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Corobo

Inkling
NNID
KingCorobo1
Switch Friend Code
SW-8379-8726-5095
Hello Corobo,

I'm not sure if you're still here, but I think I might have played Salmon Run with you today. When we started off we both had Carbon Rollers and you were following me, hahaha. (1:05
)

I think you're a really good SR-teammate and I've seen you in Ranked as well, there you have been reliable as a teammate as well, and tough as an opponent ^^ Would you mind if I add you? Perhaps we can play SR together in the future again : )
Dude, I was meaning to add you after our session haha. I feel like we bonded so much within that time.

Needless to say, this is an old post and I am S+ all modes (average 20). I'm totally down to play again and I wouldn't mind some league battles if you want to.

Edit: Do you have Discord? I'd like if we could communicate there.

Last edited:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
That's what I get for not noticing the date :P Belated welcome, then!

EGO-jason

Inkling
Dude, I was meaning to add you after our session haha. I feel like we bonded so much within that time.

Needless to say, this is an old post and I am S+ all modes (average 20). I'm totally down to play again and I wouldn't mind some league battles if you want to.

Edit: Do you have Discord? I'd like if we could communicate there.
We did bond a lot in that short period, haha. I felt bad for dying so many times, when usually I don't. So sad.

Yeah, I have a Discord account. My username is: Jason GT#6843. But I'm not sure this is what you need to add me (I only have Discord for two days), maybe you can give me your account so I can add you?

I'm fine with playing league battles as well. I'm S+30+ in RM and SZ, but I deranked from S+20 to S+0 for TC (prior to the last update), hehe.

Corobo

Inkling
NNID
KingCorobo1
Switch Friend Code
SW-8379-8726-5095
We did bond a lot in that short period, haha. I felt bad for dying so many times, when usually I don't. So sad.

Yeah, I have a Discord account. My username is: Jason GT#6843. But I'm not sure this is what you need to add me (I only have Discord for two days), maybe you can give me your account so I can add you?

I'm fine with playing league battles as well. I'm S+30+ in RM and SZ, but I deranked from S+20 to S+0 for TC (prior to the last update), hehe.
It's good! I sent you a friend request.

I too deranked, but in splat zones. It was just one of those days where my aim seemed to have disappeared haha. Despite that, I believe I'm around S+ 15 on zones so I climbed back up pretty quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom