• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

hi hi hi!!~ >u<)/

Martha

Inkling
Heya everyone! this is my first time getting involved with the splatoon community so i feel a little embarrassed heh, i just don't want to sound silly! >/-/<)
i'm currently level 61 in splatoon and my favourite weapon is definitely the splat brella! haha i'm kinda bad at it though so if anyone has some tips please let me know so i can learn it better :D
i think i'm okay at the splat charger, i'm S+ in 2 out of the 4 modes >:v so i could always give help to people wanting to learn!! i want to switch to splat brella though splat charger isn't quite as cute end animation, x-x)p
but what i'm REALLY after is a group to join!! i've seen a few youtube videos of competitions, i didn't know splatoon had this kind of stuff i really want to get involved!!! <8o please let me know if you think you could let me join a group that would be great ^u^)~

Amarae

Splatoon subreddit & discord Mod
Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
Hey there, welcome to Squidboards! If you meander over to the subreddit r/Splatoon there are a number of links to different communities on our sidebar there as well. Notably the Inkademy would be great for getting into more competitive Splatoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom