• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hi, I’m new here!

NNID
YoshikoTheYoshi
Hey there,
I was introduced to this website by a friend a few months ago, but I never really took the time to look at it a bit deeper until now. I honestly never imagined a site like this would exist, especially for such a niche game that I absolutely adore!

Now, let me tell you a bit about myself. My name’s LittleGreenInkling (not in real life, obviously), but you can just call me Lime if you wish (since that’s the name of my Inkling OC). I’m an aspiring competitive player who recently got back into Splatoon after a pretty long break. I was first introduced to Splatoon when I got my Switch in October 2017, and since then, it has grown to become one of my favourite game series of all time, not just for the gameplay, but also for the awesome fanbase surrounding it! Never before have I had the pleasure of meeting so many friendly faces in one community.

I play both Splatoon 1 and 2, and very much enjoy ranked battles (Splat Zones mostly). On Splatoon 2, I’m currently Rank A- on everything except Clam Blitz, in which I am Rank B. I’m hoping to get up to quad X (and maybe even join a team) by the end of 2020, a goal which I’d say I’m pretty committed to!

I am from the UK. Outside Splatoon, I have a large interest in computers and IT, and am (somewhat of) an amateur programmer. I’m also starting to develop an interest in anime, with my favourite so far being Squid Girl. Other game series I play include Mario, Pokémon, Elder Scrolls and DOOM.

Anyway, that’s all from me for now. I hope I can find the time to start being active on here, and I’m glad to find a website dedicated to the one game I love the most!
I’ll see you around!

NNID
YoshikoTheYoshi
Oops, I just realised the welcome centre was a thing... I can’t seem to delete this thread and re-upload it over there, so mods can feel free to move it if they wish. Sorry about that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom