• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi, I'm Eirik. Can't wait for competitive Splatoon!

EirikN

Full Squid
NNID
Novaxxe
Sup. I've hopped on over from playing competitive Mario Kart since 2009 to give Splatoon a bit of a look. I live in the United States, specifically from Atlanta and at Boston University studying Business Administration. I'm no different from the typically cynical weeaboo nerd but at least I have a bit more fun with it all.

Really love talking to people and content creation, which would explain why I love streaming/video editing/commentating. I'll be looking to play Splatoon competitively on a team in some capacity, but I want to, more than anything, TO some big events for Splatoon. I hope you see me and my team around sometime soon.

See y'all around and take care.

Kivvx

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kivvxnnid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4332-7325-6621
Nice! Good luck with that. I'm sure that we'll need TO's in the future if/when competitive splatoon grows.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome the the boards, EirikN! I hope you enjoy your time around here :)

Yeah, we're going to need all the help we can get in the competitive community for this game. Whether it be a ranking system or a single tournament, we need people everywhere. Glad to see you're willing to help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom