• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi im new here!

NamanHegde38

Inkling
NNID
NamanHegde38
Switch Friend Code
SW-2302-5808-9012
I dont really know how to use this site so idk what i can do with it. Im Naman. Im 14 and I am (seriously) addicted to my switch and games in general. Im level 15 right now and i got my switch on the 26th of december so i guess im new to splatoon 2. I was level 50 in splatoon 1 and my main weapon was the krak on roller and i guess now my favourite weapon are the splat dualies because of the rolls and how i can literally splat other roller users with just a double roll and can throw off other's aims by rolling. I like playing games and making games in unity. I speak English, a little Spanish a little Swedish, Hindi and my mother tongue Kannada. And one more thing i forgot to say at the beginning of the post and shows how antisocial i am is - Hi.

Last edited:

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Hellu~ and welcome to Squidboards!

We're glad to have you playing with us, and that's quite the linguistic ability you have. Quick question, what's Kannada?

NamanHegde38

Inkling
NNID
NamanHegde38
Switch Friend Code
SW-2302-5808-9012
Hellu~ and welcome to Squidboards!

We're glad to have you playing with us, and that's quite the linguistic ability you have. Quick question, what's Kannada?
Kannada is an Indian language

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Oh, thank you!

I'll have to look it up one of these days, curious how it sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom