• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi, I'm new

Robert Holmes

Robsome
NNID
RobsomeStudios
Switch Friend Code
SW-4646-5009-7990
Hi, my name is Robert. I'm really excited to be a part of this forum and I hope to learn a lot from you all. I really hope this is the right page for this sort of thing.

I am a roller mostly but I'm still learning my strengths. I'd love to meet new people and talk shop sometime.

I also just started reading the manga and it's my new guilty pleasure. Bobble Hat is my spirit animal.

I recently started streaming Splatoon and thought this might be a good place to advertise it. You can find my streaming account here: https://www.smashcast.tv/Robsome
I'll try to update my status every time I start streaming Splatoon.

jabes

Inkster Jr.
Hi Robert! I'm new too! I hope we can both fit in, make friends, and have fun! I'm also a roller main and stream casually!! Which roller is your go to? And there's a Splatoon manga!? Any where you recommend reading it?

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Yo~ Robert! Glad to have you join us. =)

You're also welcome to drop by our discord too. We have a channel where you can post your stream whenever it goes live.

Robert Holmes

Robsome
NNID
RobsomeStudios
Switch Friend Code
SW-4646-5009-7990
Hi Robert! I'm new too! I hope we can both fit in, make friends, and have fun! I'm also a roller main and stream casually!! Which roller is your go to? And there's a Splatoon manga!? Any where you recommend reading it?
I use the flingza roller mostly. I feel it gives me the most options.Although I've been experimenting with the dynamo roller. I don't think it'll be my main anytime soon but I think it can teach me how to rely on my attacks and less on the actual rolling.

The Splatoon manga has a lot of juvenile humor. Like the running gag with the main character is that he sometimes doesn't realize when he's not wearing cloths. I just buy the physical books but check your library. You never know what they have.

jabes

Inkster Jr.
I use the flingza roller mostly. I feel it gives me the most options.Although I've been experimenting with the dynamo roller. I don't think it'll be my main anytime soon but I think it can teach me how to rely on my attacks and less on the actual rolling.

The Splatoon manga has a lot of juvenile humor. Like the running gag with the main character is that he sometimes doesn't realize when he's not wearing cloths. I just buy the physical books but check your library. You never know what they have.
I'll check out those rollers and see if they work with my style! I like the width of Splat Roller but also how fast I can fling and do distant shots. It's how I've been utilizing Rollers as of late to get as much ink capacity outside of traditional rolling.

I'll definitely do that and maybe see if I can pick it up myself. Juvenile humor can be fun. I'm a gush for dumb jokes, puns, and dad jokes. The sillier the better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom