• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi, looking for a little community involvement and a "casual-competitive" team

Luckysmash

Inkling
Hi everyone! I wanted to join a Splatoon 2 community to get deeper into the game, so here I am. I love Splatoon and I've been around since the beginning of the first one, but I've never had many people to play with.

I'm an adult with a job and a child, so I can't devote that much time to the community and game and I don't intend to get into any super serious competition, but I would like to improve my skill with some other players in various modes, including league battles. I'm nothing special skill-wise, currently sitting at B- to B depending on the ranked mode, but as a point of reference, I got up to Rank A in the original Splatoon.

I hope to have fun here~

PoisonIvyFlower

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
Sashimi account: SW-3675-3054-1133 Squid_Mom account: SW-5876-8439-1677
my squad is both a competitive and a casual squad, and we are a squad based around adults if you would be interested in trying out?

Luckysmash

Inkling
I am very interested! I saw your post on Squid Locator too, seems like a good fit. How would you like me to go about joining?

PoisonIvyFlower

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
I am very interested! I saw your post on Squid Locator too, seems like a good fit. How would you like me to go about joining?
Sashimi-Squid Mom-#8623 you can add me on discord, and i will add you to the group. and then we can do a tryout tonight if you are free to do so?

Griff76

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3196-7781-0416
PoisonIvyFlower,

I'm in a similar boat, but have A LOT of time to play. On SSDI, so I don't work . I usually play 8a.m. PST to 1 p.m. PAY. I also play a couple hours at night after putting kids to bed.

Lvl 32, front line runner-gunner type player. Never been much of a sniper. Have year experience with FPS clan play. Previous BT for both Zipper Interactive and EA.. I LOVE GAMING!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello! Welcome to Squidboards!

PoisonIvyFlower

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
PoisonIvyFlower,

I'm in a similar boat, but have A LOT of time to play. On SSDI, so I don't work . I usually play 8a.m. PST to 1 p.m. PAY. I also play a couple hours at night after putting kids to bed.

Lvl 32, front line runner-gunner type player. Never been much of a sniper. Have year experience with FPS clan play. Previous BT for both Zipper Interactive and EA.. I LOVE GAMING!
SURE! feel free to send a friend request on discord!

Luckysmash

Inkling
Sashimi-Squid Mom-#8623 you can add me on discord, and i will add you to the group. and then we can do a tryout tonight if you are free to do so?
Sorry for the late response, I sent the request. Name is "Rin" on discord. I'll try to make some time to try out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom