• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi. My name is Chelli and I'm an alcoholic.

Succubusty

Inkling
NNID
Succubusty
Hey. As the title says, my name is Chelli, but no, I'm not an alcoholic.c:
I am, however, awesome and you're dying to love me.

I just started playing Splatoon about a week ago, after having gotten the game during Black Friday. Finally decided to actually start playing it and was hooked almost immediately! I love playing, but can't help but feeling a bit... lonely, since it very much feels like a solo game if you have noone to talk to while you play. Sooo, I went to google in search of a Splatoon community and here I am!

Love me, yea? <3

NNID: Succubusty

Last edited:

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Hey, welcome to squidboards!
And Don't think we don't know about all that vodka behind your computer.

Quilavaflare

Senior Squid
NNID
Quilavaflare
You have an interesting way of catching people's attention.
I guess it worked though.

Welcome to Squidboards. Make yourself at home, and don't be a stranger!

Succubusty

Inkling
NNID
Succubusty
Hey y'all <3 Thanks for the welcoming c:
Vodka? Pfft. It's all about that cinnamon whiskey (;

& Whatever works, right?

Last edited:

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
I could get drunk off of milk. Maybe.

BTW OP, if you want, you can jump in some of the discord groups for Splatoon. they're basically chatrooms. Splatnasium is a great chat room for general stuff and is Here

I run SCL and we also have a discord, but it's mainly used for tournaments and sometimes to set up scrims. If you jump in a team and decide to play in SCL, I'll see you there. otherwise I'll see you around the forums. Have a good one :)

Succubusty

Inkling
NNID
Succubusty
I could get drunk off of milk. Maybe.

BTW OP, if you want, you can jump in some of the discord groups for Splatoon. they're basically chatrooms. Splatnasium is a great chat room for general stuff and is Here

I run SCL and we also have a discord, but it's mainly used for tournaments and sometimes to set up scrims. If you jump in a team and decide to play in SCL, I'll see you there. otherwise I'll see you around the forums. Have a good one :)
Milk is like the #2 priority drink in my life, after water. Alcohol is probably like #8 or something. ;)
Thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely be on the lookout for some good Splatoon chatrooms c:
I doubt I'll be joining any competition-worthy squid teams for a while, since I'm such a scrub, but hopefully I'll see you around just the same.~

"Hi. My name is Chelli and I'm an alcoholic"
AA group= "Hiiii Chelliii"
He gets it :p

we are doing this we are making this happen
Let's do it. I'm all in ;D

Last edited:

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Hello there! Gonna parrot the other guy in this topic and say the title drew me to this thread, yeh

Anyhow, i'm a S-Rank Splatterscope main whenever i risk playing solo ranked, but i usually pick random weapons for turf war. Nice to meet you!
Wouldn't mind playing TW along with everyone else in this topic, p much everyone else on my friend list moved on from sploon / is too busy doing other stuff.

Succubusty

Inkling
NNID
Succubusty
So many friendly faces <3 Thanks for the welcoming y'all!

I'd love to play with all of you :D Anytime. Just add me on Skype c: I think it's listed on my profile. I'm on almost every day after around 5pm EST.

Milk is my #1 drink. :)
Hiya~!
All hail milk.

HI! Some jack Daniels straight with splatoon? lol =D
I think I'll stick to Fireball Whiskey instead xD But YES. I'm so in there.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Allright, going to try adding you on Skype if you're allright w/ that!

And uh, if anyone else is interested in Turf War i'd like to play TW with you ppl too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom