• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi! o/

TeaLeaf

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6238-9624-0408
Hey, I'm TeaLeaf (not a thief, I just like tea c: )

I've only just found this place, but I've been playing Splatoon 2 since it came out on the Switch (the whole reason I got a Switch!) and the original Splatoon before then as well. I have two S ranks, one S+0 rank (tower control) and one A+ rank (but that's clam blitz so that's excusable right?)

I can never decide what weapon class to main. A while back I was on a Blaster kick, then I swapped to Jet Squelcher & Splat Pro, then most recently I've been into Splatlings but that hasn't been going too well lately so I might either go back to Squelcher/Pro or check out the new Sloshers. idk I just seem to get bored when I stick with one class.

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hello and welcome aboard.

I enjoy a spot of tea my self. I tend to switch mains for each ranked mode I play. Helps keep it fresh.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
A tea lover, eh? I may like you already!

Hello and welcome to Squidboards!! And don't worry about the weapon swapping, plenty of others, including myself, do so as well. =)

Diolass

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0746-2241-9712
Splat Training Grounds is a server for new players and for people interested in getting into the scene.
No requirements other than dedication!
If enough people are interested, a team in the server could be formed.
Join if interested: https://discord.gg/tPCGVdF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom