• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Hi there everyone!"

ZeroParadox

Senior Squid
NNID
ZeroParadox
Hi there everyone is what I would say if I was all bubbly and full of energy and junk, but I think I do better around people when tired. Surprising people with sudden bursts of energy is always fun.

I go by the name ZeroParadox... just Zero would do, but there are probably plenty of people named "Zero" on the net, so ZP or something like that will do if ya ever gotta differentiate.

I'm here after waiting for months for the release of Splatoon since it was announced for Wii U last year at E3. Interesting concept and I finally had a reason to buy a Wii U after months of throwing money at my PS3 to play fighting games (although I did need a reason to pick up Smash 4, too). Picked up a Wii U about a week ago, and at the same time my friend told me that a Splatoon forum had already been created, so eh, why not.

I do enjoy the competitive nature of games, and I do plan on seeing what tech comes about while playing Splatoon, but I think I'm just gonna enjoy this one and have fun with it for the most part. Looking forward to playing with y'all.

And uh, for those who just wanna skim through, I am one of the many Zero clones, I like friendly conflict, and I have a dry (poor) sense of humor.

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
Welcome ZeroParadox! Don't worry, there are Zero clones of you. Get it? Hahhahahahahahahaha wow I suck.

Please ignore my bad pun and welcome to SquidBoards!

ZeroParadox

Senior Squid
NNID
ZeroParadox
Normally puns are damaging to my soul, but something about that was just so earnest that I can't help but tip the hat I don't wear to you, sir.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello! Welcome to Squidboards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom