• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi there, I'm Midna.

HerrDoktorMidna

Inkling
NNID
HerrDoktorMidna
Hello, I'm Midna, Midna the Green One. Although I am but a very young squid, I have tons of knowledge about Splatoon. One thing I'm interested is the language these squid kids speak. My favorite weapons are the Splash-o-Matic, the Custom E-Liter 3K Scope, the Slosher Deco, the Dynamo Roller, and the Splattershot Jr, as well as my usual clothing setup, which is the Jungle Hat, the Zekko Hoodie, and the Punk Cherries.

Now to talk about me.

Although I am as young as it seems, I happen to be much more mature than others my age. I have a hatred against most games 12 year olds play while I'm around. I also happen to be a moderator my friend's YouTube streams because of his trust with me. I may have a slight speaking disorder, but please don't take it out on me just because I cannot pronounce "Synth" correctly.

I'm part German, and have some Cherokee blood in me. I'm fluent in German and somewhat in Japanese, and only starting to learn Korean (please don't make any communism jokes).

I make artwork and music as well.

evil_plots_by_herrdoktormidna-d9mci12.jpg

Koah15

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zgameing
Well me and my team are looking for new members and midna I would love to add you. You should Skype me at iso_king1516

HerrDoktorMidna

Inkling
NNID
HerrDoktorMidna
Well me and my team are looking for new members and midna I would love to add you. You should Skype me at iso_king1516
I am honestly not much of a fan of using Skype; my voice let alone, but I'll add you later this evening.

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
Welcome to the site. Don't worry about age. Inkling are 14, but that's only because they can't physically participate in the game before that.

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your time here.
Interesting to hear that you're into music composition, as well: I've always wanted to do that, but I'm mostly just sticking with arrangements for now.
As stated earlier, make yourself at home.

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
I felt mature as a 13 year old myself. Strangely, as a 23 year old I feel incredibly immature.
It's funny how the world around you changes and grows.

How long have you studied japanese? And welcome squiddo.

HerrDoktorMidna

Inkling
NNID
HerrDoktorMidna
welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your time here.
Interesting to hear that you're into music composition, as well: I've always wanted to do that, but I'm mostly just sticking with arrangements for now.
As stated earlier, make yourself at home.
Once you get used to it, it's really fun, and as long as you're confident in your work, it's all worth the trouble. :3

I felt mature as a 13 year old myself. Strangely, as a 23 year old I feel incredibly immature.
It's funny how the world around you changes and grows.

How long have you studied japanese? And welcome squiddo.
I've been studying Japanese for a little over a year now. The thing that I would consider the hardest part of the language is Kanji, because there is so much translation to do. You always have to stay determined. 頑張る - Do your best!

Junokue

Inkling
NNID
Junokue
Hello! Don't about your age, splatoon is a game for everyone to enjoy ♡ I find it amazing that such young players can be so skilled, I've had a handful of 12 to 14 year olds kick my butt from time to time haha.
Welcome to squidboards btw I hope you enjoy it here :D

HerrDoktorMidna

Inkling
NNID
HerrDoktorMidna
I'm glad this place is very kind regarding my age. I was afraid that because I'm only 13 I would be made fun of for everything. Glad you finally see a kind community in a while! :D

Thanks squiddos!

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I'm glad this place is very kind regarding my age. I was afraid that because I'm only 13 I would be made fun of for everything. Glad you finally see a kind community in a while! :D

Thanks squiddos!
This forum is the friendliest community I have ever seen!

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
Once you get used to it, it's really fun, and as long as you're confident in your work, it's all worth the trouble. :3

I've been studying Japanese for a little over a year now. The thing that I would consider the hardest part of the language is Kanji, because there is so much translation to do. You always have to stay determined. 頑張る - Do your best!
なるほどね!僕も日本語を勉強している!確かに漢字がむずかしいね。 でも、一所懸命勉強したら、よく覚えることできるよ!
うん!頑張ろう!
よろしくお願いしま~す!

</weeb>

This forum is the friendliest community I have ever seen!
I actually agree with this. It is surprisingly very welcoming and friendly. I only say surprisingly because the majroity of the internet is not..

HerrDoktorMidna

Inkling
NNID
HerrDoktorMidna
うん!頑張ろう!
よろしくお願いしま~す!
Haha, yeah. Because Chinese is made of Japanese Kanji, it sometimes makes it hard for people to understand. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
うん!頑張ろう!
よろしくお願いしま~す!

</weeb>

I actually agree with this. It is surprisingly very welcoming and friendly. I only say surprisingly because the majroity of the internet is not..
I am still on basic, i can type こんにちは XD how do i make it say japeanse? the "日本" ? trying to type in kenji is also hard... uhh.. 雪!!!!

but ya i agree, this place is strangely welcoming, i am not used to it XD

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
ようこそMidnaさん、
このフォーラムは、学ぶための良い場所です!

*is it right? I'm still learning :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom