• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi there...

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
Well, I gotta post something, right?
Honestly, I found this site through youtube, but I'm glad I found it. Wish I could sign up sooner...
But yeah, I'm level 48 currently and my rank is B+, and my ID is ayumithenerd if you wanna add me. Maybe we could play together sometime?

Chro

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chroly
Hiya! I found it through youtube too! It seems like a goldmine for the splatoon community though! So many people and guides and such!
I'll send a friend request! We should play sometime!

Maz

Inkster Jr.
I'd be keen to play sometime. do you use skype or discord? :) feel free to add me

Chro

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chroly
I have a skype and Ive heard about discord! Skype ID is aqua-sama (I made this like six years ago and need to make a new account soon) and my current name is Crow! Feel free to add me

Maz

Inkster Jr.
I have a skype and Ive heard about discord! Skype ID is aqua-sama (I made this like six years ago and need to make a new account soon) and my current name is Crow! Feel free to add me
okay i've sent you a request :)

Kausus

Inkling
NNID
Kausus
Switch Friend Code
SW-3782-1311-5237
Welcome to Squidboards! Hope you enjoy it here.

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
I'd be keen to play sometime. do you use skype or discord? :) feel free to add me
No, I don't have either. Skype hates my computer,and I don't know about discord.

worriedcam

Inkling
NNID
worriedcam
Hello I am worriedcame Pleased to meet you :) I can add you to my friend list my NNID is worriedcam if you like to add back :)

Koah15

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zgameing
Does anyone want to play with me I'm a S+ player?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom