• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hi to everyone on Squid-boards!

Lazy

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1475-1103-7267
Hi all, I’m 22 and have been playing splatoon 2 for the month of owning my switch and have joined squidboards to try to get better at the game, learn as much of the game as I can and chat with like minded people. :ability_comeback:

Weapons:
Currently I have been feeling most comfortable using the N-ZAP ‘89 & Splatter shot but trying to learn some more of the weapons to try nail what’s best for me. :wst_shot_first00:

Ranks:
Level 19
Splat Zones - B
Tower control- B-
Rain Maker B-

I do enjoy playing Mario Kart and love Super Smash Bros as well as Splatoon.
I am a heavy Motorsport fan and attend various events across the UK. :D

Hope to be squiding with you all soon.:ability_quicksuperjump:

Last edited:

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
Hey, welcome to the forum! N-zap is such a fun weapon, so I can understand. I'm sure you'll improve well and get better, the game is fairly easy so long you don't let your emotions control you during ranks matches! As soon as you get annoyed, you'll slowly play worst. That's honestly the best advices to improve you'll ever get. After that, it's practice and learning from others' playstyle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom