• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hi. Written and Illistrated by Ausome

Ausome

Inkling
NNID
Connorski
Hello! My name is Ausome (but you can also call me Nitro since that's another nickname I go by online)!

I've recently started playing Splatoon and I've been addicted ever since! At first I was a bit iffy about playing the game as I thought it was going to be a CoD ripoff, but then once my brother convinced me to start playing, I found it to be a lot of fun, and I still do. I'm at level 12 at the moment for regular battles and if you would like to add me, my NNID is Connorski.

Can't wait to get started on this forum, sorry for this not being a very detailed introduction lol.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, Ausome! I hope you enjoy your time around here! :)

Ha, you thought this was a CoD ripoff. YOU THOUGHT WRONG :P

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Dat Waluigi though

Hello and welcome to the website!

Yea splatoon is definitely a unique one out of the tons of fps shovelware. It's definitely refreshing to see this game do well without it being a CoD ripoff.

Anyways I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom