• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi.

happen

Inkling
NNID
lolidancer
I'm very talkative, but when it comes to talking about myself, I'd have to sit down and think about it,hehehe.I'm that kind of person. I'm very bad at introducing myself ^^

I'm 20 years old, I would tell you my location, but I'm currently barred up within my own mind. I can't escape, even if I wanted to. So I just sit here and write in my journal all day and night.Yes! I am very personal ^^

I like gaining wisdom, observing social patterns, open-minded people, kind people, oranges, gaming (Splatoon!), bears, coffee, and my mum's curry. It's really delcious ^^

I dislike people with apathetic attitudes, people who think they're too old to deal with others, people who don't care about their loved ones, mangoes, boredom, and loneliness.

My ultimate goal in life is to continue to grow and become wiser. As long as I'm happy, and my loved ones are happy, I don't need anything else.

Hope you enjoyed my introduction! ^^

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hey there! Welcome to Squidboards! :)

happen

Inkling
NNID
lolidancer
Thank you both for the welcomes! ゚・✿ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱✿・゚

Jellykun

Senior Squid
NNID
Jellykun
Hello and welcome to the boards, happen.
Have a good time around the boards, just like all of us.
Amazing NNID btw, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom