• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

High School Moments

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
Ah high school. The time in our lives that we grow from kids into adults. The time where dreams come true. The time where we meet our true friends.

Assuming the majority of us are well out of high school and adulting, does anyone have any nostalgic, crazy, funny, or even horrible memories to share? I definitely do!

1. Food fights aplenty! Yes my high school had food fights and the one I remember the most happened during a thunderstorm which caused the lights to go out and all hell broke loose. I got hit by one of the trash cans (those huge ones on wheels mind you) and my best friend had to drag me out of the cafeteria because I was gonna pulverize whoever threw that damn thing!

2. Some disgusting, trifling idiots thought it would be a good idea to fill balloons with piss and throw them down the hallways, hitting people with them and all. Yes that actually happened and it was disgusting. I saw one girl get hit in the face and predictably she threw up everywhere. I also heard that the principal got hit with one and that made my entire day!

3. Getting sent to ISS (In School Suspension) for the first time in my entire school career. I was wearing a T-shirt from my high school instead of the standard white collared shirt that's required for our uniform. I thought that we were allowed to wear those whenever we want but apparently the ******* principal said otherwise and sent me to ISS because my purple T-shirt didn't have a collar. Being in ISS wasn't that bad (except for being isolated from my friends) and the ISS teacher (who has sadly passed away) was even nice enough to give me a proper uniform shirt to put on although I had to pay him a dollar for it. I also got sent there for a second time because my skirt was too short. Looking back on it, it was kinda short but 16 year old me didn't give a ****.

4. Our principal was on the news for suspending 35 students in one day for being late to class or school. Yeah because we totally needed the publicity!

There are tons of other stories I can share but I don't want this to be too damn long! Hopefully you guys have some good memories to share that are better than mine!

Cephalobro

For me, there are two notable high school moments I have experienced.

The first one was a horrible one where my math teacher sided with the bully, even though the bully was clearly in the wrong because some of my other classmates had to deal with the crap he had done.

The second one is one that I like remembering since it's what I think of masculinity (and before any dumb Twitter Karen starts blabbering away, masculinity is a good thing that exists and is a normal thing in nature). There was a really bad snow jam, the buses that would take me home were taking forever to arrive because the slippery road made traffic so much worse. So without asking anyone permission for me to leave, I have left by myself because I hated the idea of spending the night at school, I managed to ignore the cold pain on my fingers, I have basically walked about (or maybe exactly) 1 mile from the school to my house. It felt so good to beat life at its own game that day.

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
The first one was a horrible one where my math teacher sided with the bully, even though the bully was clearly in the wrong because some of my other classmates had to deal with the crap he had done.
At my high school, there would've been a huge riot and said bully would've been jumped.

There was a really bad snow jam, the buses that would take me home were taking forever to arrive because the slippery road made traffic so much worse. So without asking anyone permission for me to leave, I have left by myself because I hated the idea of spending the night at school, I managed to ignore the cold pain on my fingers, I have basically walked about (or maybe exactly) 1 mile from the school to my house. It felt so good to beat life at its own game that day.
Schools weren't closed? :( That sounds very dangerous! I suppose none of the teachers or administrators live near you either? :(

Cephalobro

Schools weren't closed? :( That sounds very dangerous! I suppose none of the teachers or administrators live near you either? :(
Yup, no one there lived near me, it was only after that day where schools have decided to close until the road was thawed out enough for safe vehicle travel.

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
Yup, no one there lived near me, it was only after that day where schools have decided to close until the road was thawed out enough for safe vehicle travel.
Damn that's pretty rough :( I hate you had to go through that :(

Sandtide

Senior Squid
NNID
Vegsushi64
I'm still in school but when we came out of one of our lockdowns a group of boys thought it would be funny to wee on the ceiling in their toilets (I don't know how it's just what someone told me). They also weed in gloves and threw them at windows and deficated on the floor and wiped their faeces on the walls. It wasn't even a one-off thing; I think they did this for 3 days, give or take. And then everyone was banned from going to the toilet in lessons till the end of the term, and a rumor went round that the cleaners had to use industrial-level chemicals to get the smell out. Not a pleasant memory, but it'll probably stay with me for a long time ~like the smell~.

Sandtide

Senior Squid
NNID
Vegsushi64
Oh also all the way back in year 8 my science teacher took out my violin and played it in the middle of a practical experiment without asking permission. Teams lessons this year were interesting, of course, but not quite on the same level. At least people saw that I had a soul and a sense of humour, instead of a random quiet girl who for some reason is depressed and good at everything (I don't know where people got that idea was from).

Last edited:

Sandtide

Senior Squid
NNID
Vegsushi64
Why the heck do I write so much I hardly ever talk this much.

Last edited:

Sandtide

Senior Squid
NNID
Vegsushi64
Funniest moment was watching a girl slap another, worst part was some year 7 setting the fire alarm twice in one day.

Thinking about it, most of the girls that caused trouble have been expelled, yet the boys who literally urinated on the walls still go here.

Sandtide

Senior Squid
NNID
Vegsushi64
2. Some disgusting, trifling idiots thought it would be a good idea to fill balloons with piss and throw them down the hallways, hitting people with them and all. Yes that actually happened and it was disgusting. I saw one girl get hit in the face and predictably she threw up everywhere. I also heard that the principal got hit with one and that made my entire day!
For a moment I went "glad it wasn't hust my school" but thinking about it, it shouldn't really happen ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom