• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

HiTyrProduction's first Tournament!

NNID
el_platanator
All rules are posted on http://hityrproductions.challonge.com/HiTyrSplat
There will be no cap to how many register.
I hope it will become a weekly tournament with a major tournament at the end of each month or so
Currently in need volunteers to help with ideas for tournaments, cool drawings, and possible editing of videos
email hityrproductions@gmail.com for questions or if you would like to help me.
Thank you so much for your time and have a great day! :D

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Hello-

What is the maximum number of people per team and what is the maximum number of teams per squad? Just curious.

Njok

Bouncer
I think rule 1 is going to make it hard to find a large field for this. Is it really absolutely necessary?

NNID
el_platanator
I think rule 1 is going to make it hard to find a large field for this. Is it really absolutely necessary?
no it will not be necessary, i will update the rules by tomorrow to reflect all the suggestions made, thank you so much for you help :D

NNID
el_platanator
I have updated the rules on the challonge page. If there are any more suggestions or questions, feel free to ask. Thank you once again :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom