• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hiya!

Finley

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8200-9406-9329
Heyhey I go by Finley online, it's nice to meet ya!

Been playing Splatoon for about 2 years now, so I thought it'd be neat to finally get into the community. I enjoy playing ranked the most and my favourite weapon is the Gold Dynamo!

I also enjoy drawing quite a bit, so whether it's through matches or doodles, I'd be honoured to get to know you all!

Bippzy

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-7508-4027-9894
Hey there!

I actually just got back into the ranked play in Splatoon 2 and I must say... I really hate Clam Blitz, haha. Always hated Tower Control as well. But put me in Splat Zones or Rainmaker and I'm golden.

You like drawing, huh? Drawing is always fun and I love doing it. What kind of stuff do you like drawing?

Last edited:

Finley

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8200-9406-9329
Hey there!

I actually just got back into the ranked play in Splatoon 2 and I must say... I really hate Clam Blitz, haha. Always hated Tower Control as well. But put me in Splat Zones or Rainmaker and I'm golden.

You like drawing, huh? Drawing is always fun and I love doing it. What kind of stuff do you like drawing?
Hey, glad to hear you got back into the game; thanks for replying also! Clam Blitz is my least favourite mode too haha, even in X I feel like most games are all over the place. TC and RM aren't too bad, they mostly depend on the maps but Splat Zones is definitely the golden mode for me as well!

Mostly just Pokemon at the moment, but I'm trying to branch out with Splatoon related stuff! I'm currently working on an icon for here but I draw pretty slowly/like to constantly revise things as I go. What about yourself?

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Hello and welcome to the Squidboards!

Glad to have you join us, I don't hear much about dynamo lovers all that much anymore even it got a few buffs, but at least you are one!

Hope to see some of your doodles hereabouts. =)

Finley

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8200-9406-9329
Hello and welcome to the Squidboards!

Glad to have you join us, I don't hear much about dynamo lovers all that much anymore even it got a few buffs, but at least you are one!

Hope to see some of your doodles hereabouts. =)
Thank you very much!

I'm not surprised haha it's still not amazing, but it's definitely better than when it first dropped! It's very fun to play with either way.

Thanks again, I appreciate the warm welcome :D

Bippzy

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-7508-4027-9894
Hey, glad to hear you got back into the game; thanks for replying also! Clam Blitz is my least favourite mode too haha, even in X I feel like most games are all over the place. TC and RM aren't too bad, they mostly depend on the maps but Splat Zones is definitely the golden mode for me as well!

Mostly just Pokemon at the moment, but I'm trying to branch out with Splatoon related stuff! I'm currently working on an icon for here but I draw pretty slowly/like to constantly revise things as I go. What about yourself?
Oof, sorry! I was majorly busy over the weekend.

And nice! I know the feeling of revising stuff constantly. I mainly draw my own stuff. I went to college for animation and I do a lot of character design when I have free time. Used to do a webcomic but it's been on hiatus for a while now.

Finley

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8200-9406-9329
Oof, sorry! I was majorly busy over the weekend.

And nice! I know the feeling of revising stuff constantly. I mainly draw my own stuff. I went to college for animation and I do a lot of character design when I have free time. Used to do a webcomic but it's been on hiatus for a while now.
No worries; hope your weekend wasn't too stressful!

Oo that's awesome, do you have any art accounts anywhere? I'd love to see your art if you're comfortable with it!

Bippzy

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-7508-4027-9894
No worries; hope your weekend wasn't too stressful!

Oo that's awesome, do you have any art accounts anywhere? I'd love to see your art if you're comfortable with it!
Nah, it wasn't stressful. Just waayyyy too busy, haha.

And oh! Of course! If you go to my profile, my homepage should be my DeviantArt account. As much as I hate DeviantArt, at least it's easy to have my art all in one place online.

Finley

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8200-9406-9329
Nah, it wasn't stressful. Just waayyyy too busy, haha.

And oh! Of course! If you go to my profile, my homepage should be my DeviantArt account. As much as I hate DeviantArt, at least it's easy to have my art all in one place online.
Ah alrighty, glad to hear it that case! Hope this weekend's a bit more chill.

Oh neat, followed you! I made an account there not too long ago, so please excuse the emptiness, haha. Your stuff is so awesome! I love how expressive your style is, definitely can't wait to see more *_*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom