• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hola, calamares!

GeeCee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GeeCee
Salutations!

I'm GeeCee and I want to be part of your squidtastic family... Alright, corniness aside, I say hello to you all and let it be May 29th already!

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Welcome to Squidboards !

We hope you enjoy your time here.

Keep up to date withe the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.
If you're interested in the the competitive aspects of Splatoon, Tournaments are the way to go !

The Shoutbox is a place to chad with other inklings around the world !

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

The Crispy Calamary is for general discussions.
This is great place to waste some time :cool:
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just message me !

EDIT: An original masterpiece. We do not welcome anyone who's member of the Octarian army.

GeeCee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GeeCee
Thanks, guys!
May I say this is a handsome forum you got going on :)

@StarHunter789
I believe I have seen you around, as well :rolleyes: and that's a sick signature!

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
Thanks, guys!
May I say this is a handsome forum you got going on :)

@StarHunter789
I believe I have seen you around, as well :rolleyes: and that's a sick signature!
Thanks, it's a short clip from my last mission. I decided to take it easy for a while to play around with some squid kids. But I think I should sign up for another mission soon. Maybe they will make a game about it for Wii U... maybe 3DS... who knows? *shrug*

GeeCee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GeeCee
@StarHunter789
Maybe you're right... Maybe at E3 you will be briefed and send off to Zebes...
But for the time being... let's take some paint rollers and go to the skate park!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hey there! Welcome to Squidboards!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello and welcome to Squidboards. You used *Hola Calamares* which is Spanish for Hello Squids. Are you from a Spanish speaking country? Or know Spanish? I know because I'm from a Spanish speaking country yet I favor more English. Es muy probable que hayas encontrado un miembro que hable tu idioma en mi. Apologies if you just greeted like that for fun and actually didn't understand the sentence previous to this one lol. Much welcome anyway hope you enjoy it here.

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
Hello and welcome to Squidboards. You used *Hola Calamares* which is Spanish for Hello Squids. Are you from a Spanish speaking country? Or know Spanish? I know because I'm from a Spanish speaking country yet I favor more English. Es muy probable que hayas encontrado un miembro que hable tu idioma en mi. Apologies if you just greeted like that for fun and actually didn't understand the sentence previous to this one lol. Much welcome anyway hope you enjoy it here.
GeeCee is a friend of mine. Maybe he would like to join our little group... ^___^

GeeCee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GeeCee
Pero claro que si hablo y entiendo Español :) Soy originalmente de Peru, pero ahora vivo en USA. Tu de donde eres? Y por lo visto en todos los foros que soy parte, siempre me cruzo con hispanos LOL... Vamos a dominar el mundo! :p
I favor English too, because I live here now, and the only people I get to speak Spanish with are back in Peru, so... I even started forgetting how to say some words :scared: lol
Also, like @StarHunter789 said, I would definitely like to be part of your little group :rolleyes:

Thank you for the welcome and thanks to @Actilide as well ;)

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Que bien! Regados en el mundo. Like a Splatoon ink. Estamos de puntito en puntito en el mundo. Un poco mas y hacemos un Connect the Dots haha. Ya que estas en linea puedes poner tu primer post en Inkzooka Squad. Chequea la banderita de notificaciones. You have been added to ur family withn the site's family. Welcome to both Squidboards and Inkzooka squad. Oh y se me olvida la pregunta. De Puerto Rico come el coqui.

GeeCee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GeeCee
@StarForce
Ya esta!
De Puerto Rico? Que genial! Con mi amiga siempre hablamos en tu acento o sino cubano (porque decimos que somos panas de la rica Habana) lol sorry we are goofballs.

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
Heh, you two going all Spanish on me. :p I can understand it... but I can't speak it. Grew up in the United States in a very english-speaking community. Never needed Spanish so I never learned to speak it fluently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom