• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hola!

Chrix the Hero

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6345-2633-8220
Whats up everyone? My name is Chrix, but I like to go by Chrix the Hero online (or maybe Villain) but I just go by Chrix. I just recently got into trying to get better at Splatoon around 3 months ago in September and started from the literal bottom in C- not even knowing what to do in Rainmaker to getting X rank at the end of November so I'd like to think I'm not complete garbage ;-;. I'm super happy to be here and be a part of the community! If any of you guys have seen me online, sorry if I played grimy af by flanking a lot.

I play NZAP '85, Tentatek, Toni Kensa .52 Gal, some dualies and both versions of the Tri-slosher. Hoping to maybe join a team soon! The competitive scene with tournaments looks sick.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Greetings! You're definitely pretty good if you made to X, well done! I hope you enjoy yourself here :D

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Made it to X in three months? That's incredibly impressive! Welcome to SquidBoards!

Hey nice to meet you dude, Im just some random ninja. Dont mind me, just waving to you as my greetings to you. Have fun. 'w'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom