• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How are people so amazingly good at every video game they play?

GreatGateway

Full Squid
Been playing games since I was 6 years old. As a kid I could be as good and bad at games as I wanted because there was nobody to compare to. These days though, noobs aren't tolerated and everyone likes a winner.

My recent history:

- Played Team Fortress 2 for 3 years - Still couldn't kill anyone by the time I finally gave up.

- Played Overwatch for 6 months. Was chased out by hatemail, taunters and people putting me in YouTube montages.

- Played Smash Brothers 4 since launch. Similar story to above.

- Played Crash Bandicoot N.Sane at launch. This one hurts the most. Crash 2 is my favourite video game. Hundreds of people uploaded "I got all the Platinums" within 3 days of the game's release. I've been playing for a very long time and can barely get anywhere.

- Playing Splatoon 2. From A- to C- and the loss streak continues.

I simply have no idea why I am so stupid when I play games (or in every day life). Video games are all I have left, because my health has taken away my career, relationships and other hobbies. I therefore play them a LOT. You have no idea how upsetting it is for someone to pick up a game for the first time, crush me at it, and then tell me how bad I am.

Anyone else have a similar experience? I feel I can no longer have fun at games because I can no longer win them in the modern age.

They are called skills
You just need to gaming harder
start with the basics like team fortress 2 play with bots first
Overwatch is kinda buy to win/just use bots
smash brothers 4 the same as team fortress but try beating more harder bots once you pass the easy ones
Crash bandicoo N.Sane no freaking idea Idk this game never played it
splatoon do some challenge mission

win or lose all that matter that you have fun
the only experience I felt was winning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom