• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How did you meet you Squid squad and friends?

Metaru

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0965-8417-5493
So It's always kinda nice in finding out how others came to meeting their groups and friends in certain games. How did you guys meet certain people?

REYES

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4119-9070-0340
I have like one person I know that I can play Splatoon 2 with that I met on a Discord server for Splatoon. The rest of them don't have a Switch yet or else it would be a lot more. And I never really played together with anyone on the first game. So I'm in the market for meeting people to play with.

Also side not, I love you profile pic. Exposed shoulders and summer clothes are so cute.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
*gestures at my post count* By being extremely active in the community. I have met tons and tons of lovely and friendly people that way. It's certainly one way to meet folks - talk and talk and talk some more!

REYES

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4119-9070-0340
Besides the game itself I think the community for Splatoon is absolutely great so far. Such welcoming and diverse people who don't hate on things too much. Other communities for series I love are just toxic. MGO2 would be one of them, but there are always good people within them too.

Metaru

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0965-8417-5493
I have like one person I know that I can play Splatoon 2 with that I met on a Discord server for Splatoon. The rest of them don't have a Switch yet or else it would be a lot more. And I never really played together with anyone on the first game. So I'm in the market for meeting people to play with.

Also side not, I love you profile pic. Exposed shoulders and summer clothes are so cute.
I know he is great isn't he. Lol
Yeah the discord is a pretty good place, I've yet to use it to look for players but is really active

REYES

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4119-9070-0340
Didn't realize that was a boy. That is a super cute boy though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom