1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

How do you start off your day?

Discussion in 'The Crispy Calamari - Off-Topic Discussion' started by ReeSquidGig, May 25, 2017.

1. ReeSquidGig

ReeSquidGig Inkling Commander

For me, I wake up at 6:00am everyday, then go outside with my dog, and at 7:00am I go back in the house, eat breakfast, and go off to school at 8:15am, but on weekends, and summer days, it's different, I don't start off playing splatoon, but in general, I do stay on more than I need to.

2. Mikaya

Mikaya Inkling Cadet
    Premium

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-4841-8448-2209
    I usually wake up around 10am (any earlier and I feel not so good, I'm not a morning person). I make breakfast for my family, and depending if I have cooking to do, I'd get down to that usually in the late morning/afternoon. If not, I usually run any errands such as going shopping or paying bills. Sometimes I visit relatives or just go for a nice walk every now and again. I might stick on the TV and catch up with any missed shows.

Cyrus Dark likes this.
  3. Cyrus Dark

Cyrus Dark Full Squid

NNID:
    Geprodis
    I start anywhere between 8:30am and 10:30am, depending on when I wake up. Pour a quart of water and add a pinch of sea salt (starting your day with a little salt is good for your adrenal glands), do my coffee ritual which includes grinding fresh beans, brewing in a percolator, then blending with grass-fed butter to make a latte and then transfer to a keep hot thermos. Take care of business as needed - haven't been gaming since I finished BOTW in April, but when Splatoon2 releases I will be playing.....a lot. A lot a lot a lot.