• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How do you start off your day?

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
For me, I wake up at 6:00am everyday, then go outside with my dog, and at 7:00am I go back in the house, eat breakfast, and go off to school at 8:15am, but on weekends, and summer days, it's different, I don't start off playing splatoon, but in general, I do stay on more than I need to.

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
I usually wake up around 10am (any earlier and I feel not so good, I'm not a morning person). I make breakfast for my family, and depending if I have cooking to do, I'd get down to that usually in the late morning/afternoon. If not, I usually run any errands such as going shopping or paying bills. Sometimes I visit relatives or just go for a nice walk every now and again. I might stick on the TV and catch up with any missed shows.

Cyrus Dark

Full Squid
NNID
Geprodis
I start anywhere between 8:30am and 10:30am, depending on when I wake up. Pour a quart of water and add a pinch of sea salt (starting your day with a little salt is good for your adrenal glands), do my coffee ritual which includes grinding fresh beans, brewing in a percolator, then blending with grass-fed butter to make a latte and then transfer to a keep hot thermos. Take care of business as needed - haven't been gaming since I finished BOTW in April, but when Splatoon2 releases I will be playing.....a lot. A lot a lot a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom