• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How does the end results in ranked work with performance?

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
ok i been wondering this for a looooong time but it confuses me alot..when a player did really well they are on the bottom while the 1 who did the worst is on top,while i know in turf war the performance is decided on how many points you had with inking.

like in this match i had..i really performed the best in my team but then how come i am in 3rd place? x.x

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
Is that confirmed? In Splatoon 1 it was based on your relative win ratings over the last 10 matches (or something like that).

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I never knew that Splatnet showed pts for Ranked matches. Never noticed that.

But yeah, I've wondered that too. I always thought it was just secretly your pts, but that's apparentely not true.

mintymocha

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7186-3259-8306
I think it means nothing in ranked, as disconnected players (from the beginning) can show up at the top for example. I've been looking at splatnet after every match for ages, trying to figure out a pattern, but I can't find anything. Not points, kills/deaths, specials etc.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Not sure if it's still the same in Splatoon 2 but in Splatoon, most players have come to the conclusion that it's likely due to your win percentage calculated from the previous matches.

That could still be the case. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
Not sure if it's still the same in Splatoon 2 but in Splatoon, most players have come to the conclusion that it's likely due to your win percentage calculated from the previous matches.

That could still be the case. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Possibly, but still completely irrelevant in terms each individual match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom