• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How has the pandemic affected you?

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
Consider this a support thread of sorts for people whose lives have been affected by something completely unprecedented that we never saw coming. We may not all be in this together but we can at least let out our worries and grievances here :)

As for me, I'm considered an essential worker (I work at an ice cream factory for a huge corporation that I won't name) so I still have a job thankfully. My department got put on 12 hours starting yesterday due to the increased demand for production and man am I TIRED! No matter how much sleep I get, I'm still exhausted! I work from 5:30 pm to 6:00 am and the way 12 hours works at my job is that there are 4 shifts (A, B, C, and D. I'm B) and one week I'll be off on Wednesday and Thursday while the next week, I'll only be working on Wednesday and Thursday. It's 2-2-3 basically. Sadly the downsides to this is that I'll have less personal and vacation days and that I'll get less holiday pay :(

Sorry for my rambling but I'm definitely feeling burned out. I hate ice cream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom