• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

How is everyone dealing with the wait?

Robikku Squid

Just a squid havin' some fun! :3
NNID
RobikkuScratch
Slowly, painfully, one day at a time...other games are easing the wait though! :3

Dragonite

Full Squid
NNID
JameSdEke
It's slow. It's painful. Work makes the days go slightly quicker, but not much. Got tomorrow off so I'm going to use the time to prepare my Pokemon VGC team (competition is this weekend) as well as play through some of my backlog and catch up on some TV shows.

I sound like I have it together, but the reality is that the wait is killing me. Slowly.

Cadet Strongarm

Pro Squid
NNID
GothicNightmare
It's slow. It's painful. Work makes the days go slightly quicker, but not much. Got tomorrow off so I'm going to use the time to prepare my Pokemon VGC team (competition is this weekend) as well as play through some of my backlog and catch up on some TV shows.

I sound like I have it together, but the reality is that the wait is killing me. Slowly.
totes agreed

SqueezedSquid

Squiddy
NNID
EiRRin
the pain wraps around me like a vice, reggie and miyamoto look down at me and gently whisper "please understand" as a tear gently falls from my eye. The pain is too great, I cannot make it through...

Chapter Serf

Semi-Pro Squid
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
Writing, playing FFXIV, playing Saints Row. It works. It hasn't been hard.

I can wait for games. Hell, I read A Song of Ice and Fire for God's sake. I can wait. If I can wait on He-Who-Will-Not-Write to write a book, I can wait on a game.

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
Lately I just come home from work, go for a walk and watch anime til' bed.

I guess I should get off my butt and beat Xenosaga 3 though

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang
I've been keeping my mind on other things primarily so that I don't become obsessed with waiting for the release.

Chapter Serf

Semi-Pro Squid
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
This is another way I'm dealing with it:

Actually not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom