• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How many different sets of a weapon are there?

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
IIRC, I saw a silhouette for a third Jet Squelcher variant in GameXplain's stream, so I wonder if this means every weapon has three forms.

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
I think every weaponset will have at least an original variation and then another one.
It's possible the final game may have 3 for each weapon in the game, with more to come perhaps...

BOOXMOWO

Inkling
I think what you saw might have been this

Edit: Sorry, I had to do something and posted this post unfinished. I meant to point out that this silhouette looks like the Jet Squelcher except that it has two barrels, meaning it's probably a similar weapon, but not another set for the same weapon.

Last edited:

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
I think what you saw might have been this

Edit: Sorry, I had to do something and posted this post unfinished. I meant to point out that this silhouette looks like the Jet Squelcher except that it has two barrels, meaning it's probably a similar weapon, but not another set for the same weapon.
Interesting. It'll be curious to see how it his differs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom