• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How many Inklings in Inkopolis ? - Splatoon

EvilSquid

Inkling
NNID
raphiol
I was wondering about a method to know how many inklings there are in Inkopolis.

I thought about counting how are they in the plaza (around 25) to have a idea of the population density.
But the plaza is "the place to be" so we cannot compare this area to the entire city with buildings, etc.

I also thought about counting how often the planes and trains are (about 1 every minute) and compare this to a capital in the real world... that could give informations... but still not very precise.

Do you have idea of methods we could use to know how many inklings there are in inkopolis?

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Inkopolis is a city from what I can tell. Therefore using an average population in a city in just about any country could be a rough estimate.

Reactions: Lyn

Fisherman

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Fisherman765
Switch Friend Code
SW-4453-3080-2542
Technically every player to play Splatoon is one teenager in Inkopolis (The final splatfest is canon so the votes are canon so the players are canon). Splatoon globally sold 4.67 million copies. Let's round it to 4.7 million teenagers because a lot of people had more than one account per copy. If each of these teenagers had two parents and those two parents each had two parents that would mean at least 32.9 million people (4.7+9.4+18.8).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom