• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

How many members does your squad have?

Msv_Aran.

Senior Squid
NNID
punkboy56
Judging by the lack of both responses and views, your attempt at bragging failed. I'd recommend attempting humility in the future.
Judgeing by your lack of understanding. IM ASKING HOW MANY MEMBERS OTHER PEOPLES SQUAD HAVE. So i can understand the scene of the groups on here.

Rockenberg

CEO of Rockenberg
NNID
Rockenberg_Ltd
Allow me to apologize on behalf of some of the less considerate members of the community. Bragging or not your question should be answered out of respect.

Now, I'm not in a squad, but I do know of United Inklings, Ui for short, who have maybe around 112 members, I think. I could be wrong, but I know their member count was pretty up there. Assuming they haven't disbanded.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Then you should've put that in the original post, and maybe someone would have responded sooner. As it stands?
How many members does your squad/group have mine had 80+.
By itself, this just sounds like bragging without a point to it. Context is important.

As for you, Rockenberg, it's nice to see you actually trying (emphasis on trying, as vague as your comments are) to be helpful for once instead of wasting time throwing matches, picking on newbies, and making harassing posts. I'd say keep up the good work, but eh :p

Msv_Aran.

Senior Squid
NNID
punkboy56
Then you should've put that in the original post, and maybe someone would have responded sooner. As it stands?

By itself, this just sounds like bragging without a point to it. Context is important.

As for you, Rockenberg, it's nice to see you actually trying (emphasis on trying, as vague as your comments are) to be helpful for once instead of wasting time throwing matches, picking on newbies, and making harassing posts. I'd say keep up the good work, but eh :p
Is everone this salty? XD

Msv_Aran.

Senior Squid
NNID
punkboy56
Allow me to apologize on behalf of some of the less considerate members of the community. Bragging or not your question should be answered out of respect.

Now, I'm not in a squad, but I do know of United Inklings, Ui for short, who have maybe around 112 members, I think. I could be wrong, but I know their member count was pretty up there. Assuming they haven't disbanded.
Thanks.

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
I play for Team Kaiju. We have 10 members and that's our cap. We prefer to keep ourselves small so we can bond together as a family and grow our teamwork.

Otaku_Fan77

Full Squid
NNID
POKEMASTERLORENZ

You aren't in a squad? Are you looking to be? What's your timezone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom