• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How many people have had internet issues with their Switches?

iceage99

Midna Advocate
NNID
iceage99
Switch Friend Code
SW-5433-4841-6709
Tragically, my switch will not connect to the internet. Which wouldn't bother me much if I didn't already have Splatoon 2 preordered. :( I've heard a 5.0 GHz connection might fix it so that's what I'm going to try but I'm wondering how common this issue is. It worked great at the beginning lol.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
My switch was really inconsistent about noticing my wireless connection, so I wired it. I'm pretty sure that was the fault of the router though, I replaced it and the wireless does seem more reliable, so it might be that in your case too.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
I have my Switch hooked up to a 5 GHz connection, and it works fine. I still use wired though, since I can pull faster speeds that way.

RelicRaider

Pro Squid
NNID
RelicRaiderULTD
Switch Friend Code
SW-6136-3428-7995
I had the same problem, hold down the power button, go to power options and press restart. It should connect up after this. The switch spends most time in sleep mode, so a good restart helps get rid of bugs. Hope this works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom