• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

How to beat the e-liter 3k

Weapons How to beat the e-liter 3k

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
If I recall correctly, the Inkzooka doesn't outrange the E-Liter 3k unless you're firing it from a higher position (as it travels in a parabolic trayectory) o_O

Dolphoshi

Pro Squid
If I recall correctly, the Inkzooka doesn't outrange the E-Liter 3k unless you're firing it from a higher position (as it travels in a parabolic trayectory) o_O
I thought it did I will have to test and see i have had times were i couldn't shot the user with the e-liter but they could hit me

(Ace)

Inkling
NNID
Levi246
I find that an inkzooka is a good way to deal with an unsuspecting charge but it only works once if the charger is smart and start being aware of your position. I'm curious to find out if there any consistent ways to deal with them if your are in a position that you are the only one to oppose them.

Creator438

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Creator438
Actually thank you so much! I don't know if I'll remember this later (tho I can always look back), but holy **** my dude, do you know how many guides there are on YouTube that give tips on how to counter E-Liters? Let me answer this for you: none, zip, nada, and zero. You are literally the first person I've seen that has made a guide to take down this weapon that I have always despied, and for that, I thank you from the bottom of my f**king heart. You sir, are great for doing this. Going for the flank on them is the only actual part that is not really explained, but you touch on ideas that relate to this a couple times. Then again I don't really know the best times to flank and when exactly to do it, but I'm not sure if that's something I can get advice on or if I just need to keep trying things. But in short, thank you so much! You don't know how much this means to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom