• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How To Combat

How To Combat

ThatsSo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ThatsSo
ThatsSo submitted a new guide:

How To Combat - A short guide to not being bad

This is my guide to doing pretty good in combat situations in Splatoon. Some of it may be common sense, but I’m just trying to include any tips I can think of. I’ll be talking about little quirks of the game mechanics, things to keep in mind (Offensively then defensively), and which weapons I think you can dominate opponents with. One thing I really like about Splatoon is that it’s a shooter where knowledge is half the battle. Even though it’s more of a guide to gameplay, I’m putting it in...
Read more about this guide...

ELStalky

Inkster Jr.
The only issue is that once you get off the wall you’ll still be facing it, and doing a 180 turn can be a bit slow. There’s a way to turn around really quickly with gyro controls, but I can’t speak on that as I don’t use them.
Hit away from the wall on the left stick and quickly reset the cam with Y.

And yes, gyro on highest sensitivity lets you do things you otherwise can't (like flicking), it might even become the prevalent method in competitive play for that reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom