• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Resource icon

How to Counter Every Special Weapon in the Game(For New Players)

Kaaz!n

Inkling
NNID
Necro84
Switch Friend Code
SW-5692-9200-1434
Kaaz!n submitted a new guide:

How to counter every special weapon in the game - I mean do I really need a tagline? The title says what this is gonna be

Hi Hopefully this guide will be better my first one anyways I'm just gonna talk about my methods for countering all of the specials in sploon 2. Let's go!

Splashdown: The only real way to counter this one is to just outright shoot it down there's a quick delay once the user reaches the peak of the rise depending on your weapons speed you may be able to hit a couple shots during that phase and secure the kill if you see it coming but don't react fast enough try your best to get out of the...
Read more about this guide...

DualBlade25

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Haser
Switch Friend Code
SW-0688-5884-4388
Its difficult to shoot down a Splash down. I try to escape it and throw an Auto bomb just as they land

Kaaz!n

Inkling
NNID
Necro84
Switch Friend Code
SW-5692-9200-1434
DualBlade you're right I just wanted to cover general ways to beat them because not everything can do the same thing but most weapons should be able to utilize these methods

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom