• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How to dominate with the "Underrated Powerhouse" Rapid Blaster

How to dominate with the "Underrated Powerhouse" Rapid Blaster

Bluichu

Inkling
NNID
Bluichu
Bluichu submitted a new guide:

How to dominate with the "Underrated Powerhouse" Rapid Blaster - A very detailed guide to start splating your enemies with a Rapid Blaster

Hi there, Rapid Blaster has been my favorite weapon ever since I got the abilities needed for it(read below) and now it is my dedicated main weapon when playing online, I could say it's pretty underestimated and rarely do I see players use it correctly. I'm currently A rank by using the Blaster and it's brothers.

This will be quite long, but it should cover most of what you need to know about it and get started. (Booya)

[Advantages]

Damage:

To start, the core abilities you MUST get with...
Read more about this guide...

Pitero

Inkling
Great stuff, got me into Rapid Blasters, hope to see more around! :)

ThunderRazor

Inkling
NNID
ThunderRazor
Really happy to see a useful guide on the Rapid Blaster. I agree that it is very under used. Many people think it's terrible and it's nice to see someone prove them wrong. IMO, no weapon in Splatoon is useless. They all have a function if you can be creative enough to find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom