• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How To E-Liter 101

SaddenedJoy Ü

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sachein
How To E-Liter 101
Hey Guys! SaddenedJoy Here! And Today I Am Here To Talk To YOU About A Little Weapon Guide, That Is Not Really Mentioned, The E-Liters. :wst_charge_long00::wst_charge_long01::wst_charge_longscp00::wst_charge_longscp01:
These Weapons Are Kinda Over-Powered Which Is Why I Decided To Post This Thread.
So You're A Lonely Inkling At Like A Level 12? And You Are Struggling With The E-Liter Since You Have Used The Other Weapons More? :wst_charge_light00::wst_charge_normal00::wst_charge_normal01::wst_charge_normalh::wst_charge_normalscp00::wst_charge_normalscp01::wst_charge_quick00::wst_charge_quick01: This Is A Common Problem, Don't Worry Buddy, I Can Help. There Are Lots And I Mean LOTS Of Ways To Train, Try The E-Liter Constantly In The Practice Area At Sheldon's. It Is Recommended To Put Low Camera Sensitivity For Motion Controls But It's Your Choice.
There Are A Lot Of Weapon Combinations For The E-Liter, :burstbomb::squidbeacon::echolocator::bombrushburstbomb::kraken::bubbler:, But I Recommend You Try Out All The Weapons And Choose What's Right. These Have Different Advantages In Different Modes And Maps, Let's Go To That!
Tower Control Is Where E-Liters Are Most Commonly Used But In Specific Maps Or You'd Get Killed By An Evil Blaster Kid! :scared::wst_shot_explight00::wst_shot_explight01::wst_shot_explong01::wst_shot_expmiddle00::wst_shot_expshort00:Even If It Is Tower Control, You Should Still Stay At Back As Defence, Don't Be WhiteHawke Who Just Goes In There! xD
I Will Say Some Recommended Maps To Use E-Liter, Museum D'Alfonsino, Ancho-V Games, Moray Towers And Flounder Heights, These Maps Give Excellent And Shocking Advantages To The Player!
Positioning, There Are Lots Of Areas, Perhaps On The Top Black Box On Ancho-V Or One The Edge Drop Of Moray, On The Moving Obstacle Of Saltspray Rig, There Are A LOT!
ABILITIES Are One Of The Most Important Things There Are Before You Roll Into A Match! Mostly Used Are :ability_damage:So You Don't Have To Fully Charge Up Your Shot To Get That Juicy Kill. :ability_defenseup:So You Don't Get Splatted By Other Squid Snipes, :ability_bombrange:For Throwing Farther Burst Bombs,
:ability_quicksuperjump:For Quickly Jumping To Your Squid Beakon Or There Is :ability_swimspeed:For Quickly Swimming To Your Sniping Territory.
I Hope You All Learned Something And That's All From Me; Peace Out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom