• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How to practice Flick-Snipes

How to practice Flick-Snipes

Citrus

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Sylvalum
Citrus submitted a new guide:

How to practice Flick-Snipes - Learn how to improve your snipes!

Hello all, I am Citrus. I have recently been practicing doing a very simple, yet helpful tech, Flick Sniping. Any experienced charger user most likely knows of this move - It is when you hide your laser sight, and quickly Flick it up and surprise snipe your opponent. This tech is very helpful for any charger user.
Now, I would like to share how I practice this tech, and how to get better at it.

First off, I recommend first starting with a Squiffer weapon. I find Flick shots to be easiest...
Read more about this guide...

Box

Pro Squid
Wouldn't it be better to practice in a 1v1 room against a moving target?

Voidaken

Inkling
NNID
Voidaken
I'd like to see a video of this technique used in battle. The technique itself sounds interesting, but it's the hiding the laser part that sounds not so easy. I mean, how often do you get to effectively hide your laser while the opponent is at a "flick's" distance?

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
I'd like to see a video of this technique used in battle. The technique itself sounds interesting, but it's the hiding the laser part that sounds not so easy. I mean, how often do you get to effectively hide your laser while the opponent is at a "flick's" distance?
It's not about being able to completely hide it (unless you are peeking) but make it look like you are aiming somewhere else and the person isn't in your line of vision then snap and splat them.

To OP, nice guide. I'm working on getting better with chargers as I've only been able to make it to B+/A- with them on my test account. I can peek and flick decently but I'm bad at those jump shots. If you have tips on that I would appreciate a guide for it.

Citrus

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Sylvalum
It's not about being able to completely hide it (unless you are peeking) but make it look like you are aiming somewhere else and the person isn't in your line of vision then snap and splat them.

To OP, nice guide. I'm working on getting better with chargers as I've only been able to make it to B+/A- with them on my test account. I can peek and flick decently but I'm bad at those jump shots. If you have tips on that I would appreciate a guide for it.
I'll think about it, I myself need to work more on it. I do know some more useful things to do with Chargers tho, so maybe I'll make a guide for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom