• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

How to report hackers?

D

Deleted Member

Was playing Splatoon 1 and ran into a hacker who was unfortunately on the other team. After checking the friends list, my only option was to block them. How would I go about reporting the hacker? This was on my Wii U, of course.

GearWax

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
KoopaTroopaBloop
Was playing Splatoon 1 and ran into a hacker who was unfortunately on the other team. After checking the friends list, my only option was to block them. How would I go about reporting the hacker? This was on my Wii U, of course.
The closest you can get is reporting any miiverse posts they might have.... if they appear in your plaza...

Clickbait

Inkling
NNID
yoshifan888
Month old post, but if you check the hacker's Miiverse page (at least via Wii U, maybe not computer) there is the option to report them. It's probably a bit too late now, but just so you know in future.

BryantSnyd

Inkster Jr.
NNID
EarthboundFan0
Switch Friend Code
SW-8532-5383-1036
Thought I'd poke my nose in here. The big issue is that with November closing in, I'm pretty sure the only method of reporting we have is going to be disappearing. Rest in peace Miiverse... Is there any other way to report them that anyone can think of?

GearWax

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
KoopaTroopaBloop
Thought I'd poke my nose in here. The big issue is that with November closing in, I'm pretty sure the only method of reporting we have is going to be disappearing. Rest in peace Miiverse... Is there any other way to report them that anyone can think of?
Splatoon 2 drawings are not part of miiverse, they're their own thing.
Anyway, with NS online you can report players if you go to the battle you were in and select the offender. It's what I do to any griefers (not disconnects though, cause I know they might just have crappy wifi).

BryantSnyd

Inkster Jr.
NNID
EarthboundFan0
Switch Friend Code
SW-8532-5383-1036
Splatoon 2 drawings are not part of miiverse, they're their own thing.
Anyway, with NS online you can report players if you go to the battle you were in and select the offender. It's what I do to any griefers (not disconnects though, cause I know they might just have crappy wifi).
OP was talking about Splatoon 1. Edit: I get what you mean now though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom