• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How would you feel with a Wii U map?

Yes or no?

• Yeah

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Your a idiot, Noah.

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

noahk777

Senior Squid
NNID
noahgk
Listen: Both teams start on their own Wii U. Next to the Wii U is a Gamepad which you can climb onto. In Splat Zones, the screen on the Gamepads would be the zones. Then these Gamepads are connected by Wii Remotes as bridges. What do you think?

noahk777

Senior Squid
NNID
noahgk
Nice! Like the DS sage in Mario kart DS?
Kinda, yeah, but with a the console on each side being a plain rectagular place, then the Gamepads also being regtangular, but with the screens being slightly lower down, then with Wii Motes as bridges.

Also, somebody voted that I'm an idiot. ):

E-Liter Elite

Senior Squid
NNID
DroseraC
Honestly it's a cute idea but I doubt that they'll break from the ocean references and puns to do it.

It's a little easier in series like Mario because the consoles and Mario are so entwined and associated people view them as essentially the same.

Splatoon is a new series and probably won't do something so meta.

Bobo

Full Squid
NNID
acciojackie
Nah, I don't think they should do a Wii U map because the whole point is that we're in Inkopolis and the battles happen in places that you can find there. MarioKart doesn't have a hub city so that's why it works :p

Pokes

Inkling
Eh, I don't see it being that interesting of a map to be honest. It would mostly be flat and a battle zone for everyone to kill each other. But who knows, it's still possible. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom