1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

How would you feel with a Wii U map?

Discussion in 'Competitive Discussion' started by noahk777, Jul 27, 2015.

?

Yes or no?

1. Yeah

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Your a idiot, Noah.

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. noahk777

noahk777 Senior Squid

NNID:
    noahgk
    Listen: Both teams start on their own Wii U. Next to the Wii U is a Gamepad which you can climb onto. In Splat Zones, the screen on the Gamepads would be the zones. Then these Gamepads are connected by Wii Remotes as bridges. What do you think?

Dragonhunter970 likes this.
  2. Dragonhunter970

Dragonhunter970 Inkling

NNID:
    zelda4ever
    Nice! Like the DS sage in Mario kart DS?

3. noahk777

noahk777 Senior Squid

NNID:
    noahgk
    Kinda, yeah, but with a the console on each side being a plain rectagular place, then the Gamepads also being regtangular, but with the screens being slightly lower down, then with Wii Motes as bridges.

Also, somebody voted that I'm an idiot. ):

4. E-Liter Elite

E-Liter Elite Senior Squid

NNID:
    DroseraC
    Honestly it's a cute idea but I doubt that they'll break from the ocean references and puns to do it.

It's a little easier in series like Mario because the consoles and Mario are so entwined and associated people view them as essentially the same.

Splatoon is a new series and probably won't do something so meta.

5. Bobo

Bobo Full Squid

NNID:
    acciojackie
    Nah, I don't think they should do a Wii U map because the whole point is that we're in Inkopolis and the battles happen in places that you can find there. MarioKart doesn't have a hub city so that's why it works :p

Dragonhunter970 likes this.
  6. Pokes

Pokes Inkling

Eh, I don't see it being that interesting of a map to be honest. It would mostly be flat and a battle zone for everyone to kill each other. But who knows, it's still possible. :p