1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

3. We just overhauled our look and made some big updates. Learn about all the changes!

4. Nintendo has officially revealed their new console, previously codenamed NX! It's called the Nintendo Switch and they've announced Splatoon 2, coming this summer!

Join the Splatoon 2 hype and discussion!

Howdy all!

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by fudd17, Mar 19, 2017.

1. fudd17

fudd17 Inkling

NNID:
    kwjenkins
    Been playing since launch, super average player always between B+ up to s once usually a, not ragey competitive, just having fun. Splatoon is my first online competitive shooter of any type, I've tried a few on steam since but nothing compares to the motion control targeting in the same way for me, -plus im a big 3PS guy, anyway. Excited about splatoon 2, hope to get one before Friday for the test fire.

2. Magic8Ball

Magic8Ball Pro Squid
    Community Ambassador

NNID:
    M4g1c8Ball
    Welcome aboard! Yeah, Splatoon is very special. There's a lot of things for you to do even as a non-competitive player, so we hope you enjoy your stay!

3. ZephyrSonic

ZephyrSonic Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    ZephyrSonicU
    Hello fellow squid and welcome :)

4. fudd17

fudd17 Inkling

NNID:
    kwjenkins
    Thx1
    got home from work and miffed its splatzones, I'm only into tower and rainmaker for ranked, oh well do something til !0!

5. Amarae

Amarae Splatoon subreddit & discord Mod
    Community Ambassador Premium

NNID:
    Amiithystine
    Missed this, whoops, welcome to Squibboards!